Environmental & Land Use Law
Peterson, Baldor & Maranges, PLLC’s attorneys represent lenders, property owners, and community associations in all facets of governmental and environmental permitting, zoning matters, due diligence and drainage district issues.
We represent clients in obtaining:
- Developments of Regional Impact
- Comprehensive Land use Plan Amendments
- General and Specific Master Plan Amendments
- Zoning Variances and Changes
- Site Planning and Platting
And numerous other Project Approvals.
Our attorneys also serve as aggressive advocates in hearings and other matters before local, state, and federal administrative bodies.